Skip to main content

Bull-ez

I remember a distinct bully from middle school. Which, I think is agreeably every child's worst experience. There was a bully. Not just to me, of course, there were other kids in the same painful boat. Painful, wooden, hormonally-rocking boat. But I digress. I remember a single distinct incident in which said bully, named Mario... let me stop and tell you about Mario, actually. Mario had always been a symbol of Italian justice in my eyes. He had been ever since I took up my first controller to play as Nintendo's popular Italian plumber platforming title. But this Mario is in no way tantamount to his mustached counterpart. But now I re-digress. This incident occurred on a very important testing day when I had donned my slightly nicer than average clothing. Without warning in what seemed to be one fluid he spit on my pants. Unannounced, without purpose, but with fury. I wanted to just leap from the chair and slug him one right in his un-mustached face, but I knew he would take me like a small deer. A hormonally imbalanced small deer. Well the other day, I caught up with a friend from High school, and she started telling me about how he tries to call her all the time trying to hook up. I, of course, asked why she didn't want to. She says "That's gross! He has like 4 kids and no job, and doesn't even go to school!!" And I wondered.... was this some form of poetic justice. Or just the way the world inevitably works. True it doesn't always work in one's favor, but perhaps karma is real. I think in the end. I won the fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts on Audio Technica's ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones

Let's start by introducing the pair I got in the mail. These are Audio Technica's ATH-M50 headphones and the site has them listed as professional grade studio headphones. That's all well and good, but when you see the price you wonder if it can really live up to that label. At anywhere between $160 to $180 online these headphones are priced well below what you will find most other studio cans.  As you can see, I opted for the white version as I prefer their looks to the slightly more plain black version, but they're also available in a limited edition silver and a limited edition red color. They also fold up for ease of carrying.  In the box you get the pair, some documentation, a matching carrying pouch, and a ¼" adapter in case you have some other professional audio equipment. These headphones also come with a one year limited manufacturer warran

Introducing: "Real Talk"!

This is going to be fairly short and sweet. Just dropping in to say that, in the time to come, I'll probably pick up using this blog again. Hooray, right?!?! Anyways just be on the lookout for posts. (as if I'll let you avoid them)